Celebrates the divine and auspicious Goddess Kamadchi Ampal's
"MAKORCAVAM ANNUAL FESTIVAL PROGRAM 2017 ....where the Goddess Divine Mother and the Divine Guru shower their sacred auspicious and divine Blessings upon all the residents of the City of Hamm and all dear devotees, friends and visitors to the divine temple abode of Goddess Sri Kamadchi Ampal at Hamm, Germany.
The "Makorcavam Annual Festival" commences on Monday, 12th June 2017 and ends on Wednesday, 28th June 2017 !
During this entire "Makorcavam Annual Festival" period
( i.e. from 12.06.17 to 28.06.17 ), "Poojas" or "Prayers" will be held at the Temple daily commencing at the following scheduled times :
07:00 AM : Snapana Abhishekam Pooja / Prayers
10:00 AM : Moolasthana Pooja / Prayers.
11:00 AM : Kodithamba Pooja / Prayers.
12:00 PM : Vasantha Mandapa Pooja / Prayers
* Extended Pooja / Prayers are being performed at the
Sri Kamadchi Ampal Temple, Hamm, Germany,
during the Makorcavam Annual Festival 2017 period from :
12th June to 28th June 2017 , where the concluding
Pooja / Prayers are expected to be completed by 10:00 PM.
* During the auspicious Chariot Festival period , the Temple High
Priest, Siva Sri Arumuga Paskarakurukkal, most humbly and
kindly requests all devotees, friends and visitors to the
Sri Kamadchi Ampal Temple, Hamm, Germany to adhere to the
following : -
1) As large influx of devotees, friends are expected to visit the Temple during "Makorcavam Annual Festival" everyone is kindly requested to remove their shoes, sandals, slippers and to place them at the allocated „shoe stands“ before entering the divine abode of the Goddess Sri Kamadchi Ampal Temple.
Additionally, especially, during the Chariot Festival period, all devotees are kindly requested to remove their shoes and leave them in their automobiles / cars
2) Devotees interested in making donations for the
Makorcavam Annual Festival period and during the
Chariot Festival periods ( either in the form of financial contributions, or by providing pooja items , or by contributing provisions for preparing „Nai Vedyam“ are kindly requested to contact the Sri Kamadchi Ampal Temple authorities :
3) The use of mobile phones inside the confines of the Temple
are strictly prohibited.
We would greatly appreciate if you would kindly adhere to the above Sri Kamadchi Ampal Temple instructions during the entire Makorcavam Annual Festival & Chariot Festival periods.